Sunday, February 18, 2018

sunday

its a lovely sunday here, sunny, but windy..We did not have a winter here, rain wise, only had coldness..

Been chugging along with my  crafty objects..I have done 20 hats so far for the year, iam finishing a preemie blankie now..might finish it up tonight, not sure yet..

I had a idea of crocheting a granny square a week to one of my groups..Trying to get the group going after a friend/owner of the group died..She loved grannies..So anyway, i had this idea a few weeks ago, so anyone can do more than a granny a week if they choose to..I have a few grannies now and i am liking it..I try to do a granny on sunday..I need to get some white to trim them..
Also knitting a diagonal preemie blankie..not sure about it, but will see it through, if i dont like it, i will start something else with the yarn..

these are some of the hats i made recently and some grannies also..



have a great week ahead..💙💛💜💓



2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet idea to keep your group going with the granny squares in honor of your friend. Love your hats! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ the hat with the little heart. I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog. Now, I can visit yours and enjoy all the beautiful "gifts".

    ReplyDelete